Saturday, January 2, 2010

Clear Wimax It's a new year - so lets SAVE some $$$$

Clear Wimax is the new choice in the DFW internet scene. You've seen the commercials on TV but WHAT is it??? Clear Wimax essentially turns the entire DFW coverage area into a high speed internet hot spot. How fast is it? In my home it's about twice as fast as our old AT&T DSL. My Clear mobile is about 10 times faster as 3G internet. Meaning I can stream videos & music without endless buffering or make & receive VOIP (Skype calls) from just about anywhere. Our family got the whole package; home internet, VOIP telephone service (all the features plus unlimited nationwide long distance & mobile internet, all for just $85 a month including tax and modem rentals.

I was doubly sold so I contacted the local Clear distributor and became a representative, too.

Call or email me today for a no obligation demonstration of Clear Wimax in your home or business. 817-909-9085

No comments:

Post a Comment